Digitalized collections are collection of printed resources transformed in an electronic format to make it accessible via website, the digital collections of the library includes the following
- E-theses electronic format of papers written by undergraduate (S1) and graduate students (S2) of Binus University
- E-Research: full text format of the research report BINA NUSANTARA lecturers.
- E-JOURNALS: The journal article published by Binus University in the form of abstract and full text.
- E-PAPERS: Collection of paper works attended by lecturers within or outside of BINUS
- E-Article: a magazine article that subscribed or gifts by BINUS in the form of full text.
- E-Book: a collection of books in electronic format to support the learning and research of BINSUSIAN.
- E-TRAINING: a collection of training module conducted by the Talent Management Division of Binus University.
- E-Proceedings: a collection of articles seminar / workshop attended by BINUSIAN.
- E-Conference: a collection of articles conference attended by BINUSIAN.
- E-Internship: a collection of result from BINUSIAN after they have internship.
- BINUS GALLERY: collections of Photographs of BINUS achievement & activities.
- BINUS HISTORY: contains information about BINUS development from the start up to present.
- RECTOR SPEECH: containing the rector`s speech during special activities conducted in BINUS
- Jakarta Photo: contains a collection of photographs of architectural development in Jakarta from time to time.
- Architectural Design: a collection of architectural design work of students, both final and race results.
- Architectural Regulations: contains a set of relevant rules of architecture.